EXECUTIVE & LEADERSHIP COACHING“A leader is best when people barely know he exists. When his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: We did it ourselves.” Lao Tzu
Preparing for a promotion or newly promoted to the next level job?
Trying to make the leap from Individual to Manager, or Manager to Leader?
Want to be able to flex your leadership style?
Feeling over stretched, stressed and not sure what to do?
Finding your team and other functions aren’t quite doing what you have asked?
Struggling with politics between Head Office and your local organisation?
I coach leaders at all levels C-Suite to first line leaders in every size of business globally from start up’s medium sized to large corporates. You might be newly promoted, preparing for a next level move, or an established or a new leader.
My coaching is individualised, offering learning to suit your leadership level, specific needs and personality style.
I pride myself in helping clients to lead themselves and others in a way that combines authenticity with flexibility of style, being future and context aware but mindfully present to the immediate moment
With a bigger coaching agenda in mind, I work with leaders intuitively in the moment, meeting practical challenges as they arise, providing opportunities to find new ways of leading and apply them immediately.
Each profile provides unique and deep insights into personality, behaviours, response to stress and resilience.
Here are some examples of my coaching work with leaders:
- Finding purpose, vision and future direction
- Aligning, engaging, motivating and inspiring teams
- Leadership presence, gravitas and managing upwards
- Leading without authority, cross functionally across the enterprise
- Communicating effectively with impact and influence
- Moving from Managing to Leading
- Navigating ambiguity, uncertainty and change
- Increasing emotional intelligence and personal resilience.
- Overwhelm, fatigue, stress and energy management