ON DEMAND COACHING
On Demand coaching is one off highly focussed session designed to “hit the spot” on a specific area of challenge or interest arising in the moment. You will have a session as soon as possible after contact providing valuable on the spot coaching to deal with issues in the moment.
When to use On Demand Coaching:
- An immediate crisis that you need support with
- You’ve had some coaching but you just need a quick “top up”.
- You want to “try before you buy” a coaching programme, this is a great way to do it
As the client, you are very much in the driving seat and my incisive coaching questions will help you to cut to the chase, identify and apply the best fit approach.
Who is on demand coaching for?
Any individual, leader or manager with an issue that needs a quick, practical solution and would benefit from a confidential and objective sounding board.
What are the benefits of on demand coaching?
On Demand Coaching for Organisations:
On demand coaching can be useful in organisations to:
- Offer cost effective scalable coaching to a wider range of employees beyond senior leaders
- Helps to build the foundations for a coaching style of leadership and wider culture
- Aids leadership and management development
What can I expect from On Demand coaching?
As your coach, I will be a trusted partner, a fresh pair of eyes and ears, a confidential sounding board for you to bounce and share ideas and solutions.
At the start of the session, we will get really clear on what outcome you want. To get the best from the session, it is important to be laser sharp in our focus. Expect to define clearly what you want to achieve and be asked lots of questions. A bit of pre-work will mean you will leave the session with new perspectives, strategies and approaches to your challenges which can be applied practically straight away.
On Demand coaching sessions are 1 hour and take place via Zoom organised at a time to suit you.