We are committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the information we hold about you.
Personal information helps us to best serve our clients in the coaching, facilitation and training we provide. The purpose of this policy is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and process your personal information in the work we do.
We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with:
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679), (‘GDPR’) which becomes effective from 25 May 2018
This policy explains:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect about you
- How we collect your data
- How we may use your information
- Disclosure of your details to third parties
- Security of your personal information
- Data retention
- Your legal rights
- Contact details and further information
If you have any questions, please contact the Data Controller at In8 Resources using the contact details at the end of this policy.
- WHO WE ARE
In8 resources is a limited company offering coaching, facilitation and training services to organisations and private individuals
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We will only collect information about you as necessary to deliver our coaching, facilitation and training services or future services to you. These may include:
- Identity Dataincludes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Dataincludes home and email address and telephone numbers.
- Personal data – including all information necessary for the performance of coaching, facilitation and training services as agreed with you including client notes, correspondence, assignments, psychometrics, 360 and other profiles and any other data relevant to the work we do together.
- Marketing and Communications Dataincludes your preferences in receiving marketing from us necessary to manage our relationship with you and ensures you only receive communications from us that are relevant and timely. This may include newsletters, Christmas cards, and other ad hoc emails advising you of our services.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, if personal information is not provided it may mean we are unable to communicate with you to support ongoing and/or about potential future services.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We will store the information provided as necessary and relevant to deliver our services to you as a client.
- Engage In8 Resources to provide coaching, facilitation and training services,
- Request and/or respond to marketing materials
- Give us feedback
Information from third parties
We may occasionally receive information about you from third parties as necessary to support the delivery of relevant content and services to you. These are set out below:
- Analytics providers such as Google
- Advertising networks such as Facebook
- Search information providers such as Google AdWords
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to under the auspices of legitimate interest. These include:
Delivery of Our Services – to support of the coaching, training and facilitation services we provide to you as a client.
We aim to communicate with you about the work that we do in ways that you find relevant, timely, respectful, and never excessive. To do this, we may use data that we have stored about you, such as proposals, programmes or projects that you have previously participated in, as well as any contact preferences you may have told us about.
We will give you an opportunity to opt out of or unsubscribe from of receiving electronic communications during your experience of working with us. Alternatively, you can use the contact details at the end of this policy or update your contact preferences.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DETAILS TO THIRD PARTIES
There are certain circumstances under which we may disclose your personal information to third parties. These are as follows:
- We do not sell or pass personal details to third parties for any purpose.
- Service providers may have access to your details as necessary to support the provision of our services to you, for example our Skype, Zoom, website designers, social media experts. All third parties are expected to respect the privacy of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- Where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
- Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with personnel directly contracted with In8 Resources Ltd and who have an @in8resources.com email address and who are bound to a duty of confidentiality by legislation.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal data will be securely stored both electronically and manually. Electronic data is password protected and manual data e.g. paper records will be kept in secure locked storage.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We will carry out an electronic data review of all client records stored on an annual basis, deleting and/or destroying any records that are no longer relevant.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information, as follows:
- a) To request access to your personal information that we hold about you.
- b) To request correction of your personal information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- c) To request erasure of your personal information where it is no longer necessary to retain such data unless this is in conflict with in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) which will be notified to you at the time.
- d) To object to processing of your personal information.
- e) Request restriction of processing your personal information.
- f) Request transfer of your personal information to a third party. This will be provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- g) Right to withdraw consent at any time. However, if you withdraw consent, we may not be able to provide services to you and we will notify you of this. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
Please use the contact details at the end of this policy if you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above.
For more details on your legal rights, please contact the Information Commission as follows https://ico.org.uk
- CONTACT DETAILS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Please also contact us if you have any questions about the information we hold about you, or to change your contact preferences with us:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: + 44 (0)7766 33 6096
Write to us: In8 Resources Ltd, Queen Victoria House, 26 Queen Victoria Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 1TG